A day and night moisturiser for dry, mature or tired-feeling skin
with shea, kigelia & African potato
Enjoy a sense of youthful radiance. This non-greasy facial moisturiser leaves your skin soft, supple and nurtured.
Revive Moisturiser is formulated with hand-selected plant extracts which have been used throughout history to enhance skin beauty and maintain a youthful appearance. Shea oil is a highly moisturising and softens the skin. African potato acts to subdue redness and inflammation of the skin, so that healing and repair can take place. Kigelia promotes skin elasticity and increases circulation, giving you a more radiant complexion.
Revive Moisturiser is used to
- boost hydration in the skin without leaving an oily residue
- combat the signs of ageing
- promote smoother, firmer skin
- help reduce blemishes caused by inflammation of the skin
- soothe sensitive skin
- restore tired-feeling skin
- replenish nutrients
How to use
- Gently massage onto cleansed face, neck and décolletage until absorbed
- Wash skin with Revive Cleanser before
Benefits of use
- Shea oil is a highly moisturising oil that does not cause congestion. It softens wrinkles and increases elasticity.
- Coconut oil is excellent for dry skin and penetrates deep into the epidermis. It improves firmness and skin tone.
- Avocado oil is vitamin-rich and highly beneficial for very dry and mature skin.
- Evening primrose, wheat germ and sunflower seed oils are highly hydrating and nourishing.
- Aloe vera soothes sensitivities and refreshes the skin.
- African potato is rich in phytosterols and acts as a potent anti-inflammatory to reduce redness.
- African potato’s antioxidants prevent free radical damage and slow the onset of wrinkles.
- Kigelia promotes skin elasticity which leads to a firmer the skin. It also increases circulation to the skin, giving you a more radiant complexion.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps combat premature skin ageing. It stimulates cell regeneration and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- African potato extract with its high phytosterol content and anti-inflammatory properties helps to restore inflamed skin conditions such as eczema.
- Kigelia helps to lighten pigmentation and reduce blemishes. It is used traditionally as a healing agent for skin conditions.
- Avocado oil is easily absorbed into the skin. It has powerful regenerative properties and assists in reducing age spots and scars.
- Evening primrose, wheat germ and sunflower seed oils are rich in essential fatty acids, vital for skin formation. They also deliver powerful antioxidants, which prevents free-radical damage.
- Aloe vera absorbs easily and draws the beneficial qualities of other ingredients into the skin. It delivers anti-inflammatory properties and assists in the skin healing process.
- Inulin, extracted from chicory root, acts as a prebiotic which is food for desirable bacteria on the skin. While this helps good bacteria on the skin to thrive and harmful bacteria to decrease, overall skin health is promoted.
- Tea tree oil purifies and protects the skin.
- Lavender and rosemary oils provides additional antimicrobial properties, while calming skin irritations.
- Rose geranium oil has a balancing effect on the skin and clears sluggish and oily skins.
NAPPI code: 3001321001