A day and night moisturiser for combination, oily or acne-prone skin
with aloe vera, bulbinella & echinacea
Experience balance and harmony. This light facial moisturiser leaves your skin clear and evenly moisturised.
Refresh Moisturiser is formulated with carefully selected plant extracts which share a long history of promoting healthy and balanced skin. Aloe vera soothes and refreshes the skin, while macadamia nut oil moisturises without contributing to oily skin conditions. Bulbinella is traditionally used to effectively treat damaged skin and protect the skin. Echinacea further helps to eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
Refresh Moisturiser is used to
- moisturise without causing congestion
- promote a balanced and healthy complexion
- defend the skin from impurities
- minimise breakouts
- calm skin reactivity
- help prevent scarring
- replenish nutrients
How to use
- Gently massage onto cleansed face, neck and décolletage until absorbed
- Wash skin with Refresh Cleanser before
Benefits of use
- Macadamia nut oil is lightweight and will not contribute to oily skin conditions. It is readily absorbed by the skin, and packed with omega fatty acids that help to strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Moringa seed oil provides excellent hydrating properties and helps to maintain moisture-levels. It gives the skin a smooth feel and appearance.
- Squalane is a good moisturiser for all skin types as it is compatible with skin lipids. It is non-comedogenic, fast-absorbing and does not weigh down the skin.
- Bulbinella delivers strong antibacterial properties. It is traditionally used to effectively treat minor wounds and protect the skin from further infection.
- Echinacea is widely used to fight infections, and through its antiseptic properties it helps to disinfect wounds and eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
- Lemongrass possesses astringent properties and helps clear up excessive oily skin which can cause acne outbreaks.
- Tea tree oil is a potent antiseptic with anti-inflammatory abilities. It is very effective against bacterial and fungal infections.
- Lavender and rosemary oils provide antimicrobial properties, while calming skin irritations.
- Rose geranium oil has a balancing effect on the skin and helps to clear sluggish and oily skins.
- Aloe vera soothes sensitivities and refreshes the skin.
- Bulbinella relieves discomfort and itchiness associated with acne and reduces redness in the skin.
- Aloe vera absorbs easily and draws the beneficial qualities of other ingredients into the skin. It delivers anti-inflammatory properties and assists in the skin healing process.
- Bulbinella expedites the skin recovery process of minor wounds such as acne.
- Kigelia helps to reduce blemishes. It is used traditionally as a healing agent for skin conditions.
- Calendula stimulates the production of collagen at wound sites and calms skin irritations and itchiness.
- Echinacea is a natural immune booster and stimulates the healing process.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that stimulates cell regeneration and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Inulin, extracted from chicory root, acts as a prebiotic which is food for desirable bacteria on the skin. While this helps good bacteria on the skin to thrive and harmful bacteria to decrease, overall skin health is promoted.