Clear Skin Gel
for abrasions and skin irritations
with aloe vera, tea tree and calendula
R93.00 – R104.00
Give your confidence a boost. This soothing antimicrobial gel helps you achieve and maintain calm, clear and comfortable skin.
Clear Skin Gel is formulated with carefully considered plant extracts which have long been used to care for irritated, stressed and sensitive skin, while advancing skin health.
Clear Skin Gel is a soothing and purifying antimicrobial gel used to care for skin irritations, abrasions, bacterial and fungal infections, and other skin concerns through a powerful blend of aloe vera, tea tree, calendula and echinacea.
Clear Skin Gel can be used for;
- cuts, grazes, blisters and minor wounds
- insect bites and stings
- eczema and rashes
- sunburn and minor burns
- bacterial concerns like pimples and acne
- fungal infections like athlete’s foot
- cold sores, herpes and shingles
- sensitivity caused by haemorrhoids
- Apply to the affected area as frequently as needed.
- Use on cleansed skin, under moisturiser.
- Gently massage into the skin and allow it to absorb.
- On sensitive, damaged or broken skin, spread the gel on your fingers or in your hands and gently pat into the affected skin. Allow to absorb.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Propanediol, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Isoamyl Laurate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Limonene**, Linalool**
*certified organic ingredients
**from essential oils
99.5% of the ingredients are from natural origin
83% organic Aloe Vera
Clear Skin Gel simplifies wellness care:
- It is an effective antiseptic gel to help manage a variety of skin issues.
- The natural ingredients allow long-term topical use without side effects.
- It eliminates the need for multiple products in your medicine cabinet.
- It is free of synthetic perfumes and therefore suitable for individuals with sensitive skin.
- The convenient tube packaging can easily fit into your medicinal cupboard, it’s portable, allows for one-handed application, and is more hygienic.
- The packaging is opaque to ensure that active ingredients are not degraded by light.
- You can claim from your medical aid savings (Clear Skin Gel 100ml NAPPI code: 3001317003).