A soothing and healing antimicrobial gel for abrasions and skin conditions
with aloe vera, tea tree, calendula and echinacea
Give your confidence a boost. This soothing antimicrobial gel helps you enjoy calm, clear and comfortable skin.
Clear Skin Gel is formulated with sensibly chosen plant extracts which have long been used to care for irritated, stressed and sensitive skin, while advancing skin health. Aloe vera forms the base of this product and soothes inflammation while moisturising the skin. Tea tree oil provides strong, natural antiseptic properties. Calendula calms skin irritations, sensitivity and itchiness, while echinacea aids skin recovery and helps to accelerate healing.
Clear Skin Gel is used for
- cuts, grazes, blisters and minor wounds
- insect bites and stings
- eczema and rashes
- sunburn and minor burns
- bacterial concerns like pimples and acne
- fungal infections like athlete’s foot
- cold sores, herpes and shingles
- sensitivity caused by haemorrhoids
How to use
- Apply to the affected area as frequently as needed
- Gently massage into the skin and allow it to absorb
- On sensitive, damaged or broken skin, spread the gel on your fingers or in your hands and gently pat into the affected skin. Allow to absorb.
Benefits of use
- Aloe vera refreshes and soothes the skin, while it moisturises and softens. It absorbs easily and draws the beneficial qualities of other ingredients in with it. It delivers powerful anti-inflammatory properties to settle angry and stressed skin.
- Tea tree oil is a potent antiseptic with anti-inflammatory abilities. It is very effective for bacterial and fungal infections.
- Aloe vera assists in the skin healing process though its excellent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Calendula stimulates the production of collagen at wound sites and calms skin irritations and itchiness. It offers anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Echinacea is a natural immune booster and stimulates the healing process. It also offers additional antiseptic properties.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that stimulates cell regeneration and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
3001317002 – 60ml
3001317003 – 100ml